1. Bayoumi, A., Bobet, A., and Lee, J. (2008)
Pullout capacity of a reinforced soil in drained
and undrained conditions. Finite Elements in
Analysis and Design, 44, 525-536.
2. Blanco-Fernandez, E., Castro-Fresno, D., Del Coz
Diaz, J.J. and Diaz, J. (2013) Field measurements
of anchored flexible systems for slope
stabilization: Evidence of passive behavior.
Engineering Geology, 153, 95-104.
3. Fellenius, W. (1936) Calculation of stability of
earth dams. Transactions, 2nd International
Congress on Large Dams. Int. Committee on
Large Dams, 445-462.
4. Jian, Y.S. (1990) Slope Analysis Using Boundary
Elements. New York, Springer-Verlang
5. Matsui, T. and San, K. (1992) Finite element
slope Stability analysis by shear strength reduction
technique. Soils and Foundations, 59-70.
6. Bolton, M.D. (1986) The strength and dilatancy
of sands. Geotechnique, 36(1), 65-78.
7. Lees, A. (2016) Geotechnical Finite Element
Analysis. ICE Publishing, London.
8. Maleki, M., Shamloo, S., and Kazemi, A.R. (2018)
A case study of effective factors on the displacement
of the trench wall by anchorage
system. 6th National Congress on Civil Engineering,
Architecture and Urban Development,
9. Maleki, M. and Nabizadeh, A. (2019) Investigation
of seismic behavior in restrained deep
excavation by the nailing system by finite element
method. 3rd International Conference on
Applied Researches in Structural Engineering
and Construction Management , Sharif
University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.