1.Engelhardt, M.D. and Sabol, T.A. (1994) Testing of welded steel moment connections in response to the Northridge earthquake. Northridge Steel Update, 1.
2. Sophianopoulos, D.S. and Deri, A.E. (2017) Steel Beam-to-Column RBS Connections with European Profiles: I. Static Optimization. Journal of Constructional Steel Research., 139, 101-109.
3. Morrison, M., Schweizer, D., and Hassan, T. (2015) An innovative seismic performance enhancement technique for steel building moment resisting connections. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 109, 34-46.
4. Uang, C.M., Yu, Q.S.K., Noel, S., and Gross, J. (2000) Cyclic testing of steel moment connections rehabilitated with RBS or welded haunch. Journal of Structural Engineering, 126(1), 57-68.
5. Judd, J.P., Charney, F.A., and Pryor, S.E. (2015) Retrofit of steel-frame buildings using enhanced gravity-frame connections. Second ATC & SEI Conference on Improving the Seismic Performance of Existing Buildings and Other Structures, San Francisco, California.
6. Morkhade, S.G., Kshirsagar, M., Dange, R., and Patil, A. (2019) Analytical study of effect of web opening on flexural behaviour of hybrid beams. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 20, 537-547.
7. Kim, S.Y. and Lee, C.H. (2017) Seismic retrofit of welded steel moment connections with highly composite floor slabs. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 139, 62-68.
8. Gil, B. and Goñi, R. (2015) T-stub behaviour under out-of-plane bending. I: Experimental research and finite element modelling. Engineering Structures, 98, 230-240.
9. Han, S.W., Kwon, G.U., and Moon, K.H. (2007) Cyclic behaviour of post-Northridge WUF-B connections. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 63(3), 365-374.
10. Gerami, M., Saberi, H., Saberi, V., and Daryan, A.S. (2011) Cyclic behavior of bolted connections with different arrangement of bolts. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 67(4), 690-705.
11. Abidelah, A., Bouchaïr, A., and Kerdal, D.E. (2012) Experimental and analytical behavior of bolted end-plate connections with or without stiffeners. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 76, 13-27.
12. Hamburger, R.O. (2006) Prequalified Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frames for Seismic Applications, ANSI/AISC 358-05. Structures Congress 2006: Structural Engineering and Public Safety, 1-8.
13. Quayyum, S. (2014) Advanced Finite Element Analyses of Moment Resisting Connections for Improving Seismic Performance and Exploring Effects of Residual Stress and Fire Damage. North Carolina State University.
14. ABAQUS/PRE (1997) Manual AU. Hibbit: Karlsson and Sorensen Inc.
15. AISC (2006) Manual of Steel Construction Load and Resistance Factor Design. 13th Ed. Chicago, IL.
16. SAC Joint Venture (1997) SAC/BD-97/02 Protocol for Fabrication, Inspection, Testing and Documentation of Beam-Column Connec-tion Tests and other Experimental Specimens.
17. AISC (2010) Specification for Structural Steel Buildings (ANSI/AISC 360-10). American Institute of Steel Construction.