1.Li, D., Zhou, Z., and Ou, J. (2011) Development and sensing properties study of FRP–FBG smart stay cable for bridge health monitoring applications. Measurement, 44(4), 722-729.
2. Duan, Y.F., Zhang, R., Zhao, Y., Wing Or, S., Fan, K.Q., and Tang, Z.F. (2012) Steel stress monitoring sensor based on elasto-magnetic effect and using magneto-electric laminated composite. Journal of Applied Physics, 111(7), 07E516.
3. Wenzel, H. and Furtner, P. (2006) Damage detection and bridge classification by ambient vibration monitoring-application of Brimos at Two stay cable bridges in China. Proceedings of the 4th China-Japan-US Symposium on Structural Control and Monitoring.
4. Casas, J.R. (1994) A combined method for measuring cable forces: the cable-stayed Alamillo Bridge, Spain. Structural Engineering International, 4(4), 235-240.
5. Mehrabi, A.B. and Tabatabai, H. (1998) Unified finite difference formulation for free vibration of cables. Journal of Structural Engineering, 124(11), 1313-1322.
6. Russell, J.C. and Lardner, T.J. (1998) Experimental determination of frequencies and tension for elastic cables. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 124(10), 1067-1072.
7. Fang, Z. and Wang, J.Q. (2012) Practical formula for cable tension estimation by vibration method. Journal of Bridge Engineering, 17(1), 161-164.
8. Sagüés, A.A., Kranc, S.C., and Hoehne, R.H. (2000) Initial Development of Methods for Assessing Condition of Post-Tensioned Tendons of Segmental Bridges (No. Final Report).
9. Sagüés, A.A., Cotrim, C., and Balakrishna, V. (2005) Vibrational Evaluation of Tendons in Segmental Sections of Sunshine Skyway Bridge Main Spans (No. BD544-03).
10. Sagüés, A.A., Kranc, S.C., and Eason, T.G. (2006) Vibrational tension measurement of external tendons in segmental post-tensioned bridges. Journal of Bridge Engineering, 11(5), 582-589.
11. Lee, J.K. and Kang, J.W. (2019) Experimental evaluation of vibration response of external
post-tensioned tendons with corrosion. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 23(6), 2561-2572.
12. Kim, B.H., Park, T., Shin, H. and Yoon, T.Y. (2007) A comparative study of the tension estimation methods for cable supported bridges. International Journal of Steel Structures, 7(1), 77-84.
13. Chen, C.C., Wu, W.H., Huang, C.H., and Lai, G. (2013) Determination of stay cable force based on effective vibration length accurately estimated from multiple measurements. Smart Structures and Systems, 11(4), 411-433.
14. Chen, C.C., Wu, W.H., Leu, M.R., and Lai, G. (2016) Tension determination of stay cable or external tendon with complicated constraints using multiple vibration measurements. Measurement, 86, 182-195.
15. Wu, W.H., Chen, C.C., Chen, Y.C., Lai, G., and Huang, C.M. (2018) Tension determination for suspenders of arch bridge based on multiple vibration measurements concentrated at one end. Measurement, 123, 254-269.
16. Chen, C.C., Wu, W.H., Chen, S.Y., and Lai, G. (2018) A novel tension estimation approach for elastic cables by elimination of complex boundary condition effects employing mode shape functions. Engineering Structures, 166, 152-166.
17. Farrar, C.R. and Worden, K. (2012) Structural Health Monitoring: a Machine Learning Perspective. John Wiley & Sons.
18. Butterworth, S. (1930) On the theory of filter amplifiers. Wireless Engineer, 7(6), 536-541.
19. Chiu, H.C. (1997) Stable baseline correction of digital strong-motion data. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 87(4), 932-944.
20. Felber, A.J. (1993) Development of a Hybrid Bridge Evaluation System. Ph.D. Thesis Department of Civil Engineering. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
21. Welch, P. (1967) The use of fast Fourier transform for the estimation of power spectra: a method based on time averaging over short, modified periodograms. IEEE Transactions on Audio and Electroacoustics, 15(2), 70-73.
22. Wenzel, H. and Pichler, D. (2005) Ambient Viberation Monotoring. John Wiley.
23. Geier, R., De Roeck, G., and Flesch, R. (2006) Accurate cable force determination using ambient vibration measurements. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 2(1), 43-52.
24. Yapar, O., Basu, P.K. and Nordendale, N. (2015) Accurate finite element modeling of pretensioned prestressed concrete beams. Engineering Structures, 101, 163-178.
25. Zhang, D. and Ostoja-Starzewski, M. (2016) Finite element solutions to the bending stiffness of a single-layered helically wound cable with internal friction. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 83(3).
26. Stanova, E., Fedorko, G., Kmet, S., Molnar, V., and Fabian, M. (2015) Finite element analysis of spiral strands with different shapes subjected to axial loads. Advances in Engineering Software, 83, 45-58.
27. Machida, S. and Durelli, A.J. (1973) Response of a strand to axial and torsional displacements. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 15(4), 241-2.