1. Ministry of Housing and Urban Development,
Tehran (2013) Iranian National Building Code, Part 10: Steel Structures, 4th Edition.
2. AISC-LRFD (2005) Load and Resistance Factor Design Specifications for Structural Steel Buildings.
3. Kleiser, M. and Uang, C.M. (1999) Steel latticed members under cyclic axial and flexural actions. Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), 125(4), 393-400.
4. Sahoo, D. and Rai, D.C. (2004) Batten built-up beam-columns under cyclic loads. 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, paper no. 67.
5. Hosseini Hashemi, B. and Jafari, M. (2012) Experimental evaluation of cyclic behavior of batten columns. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 78, 88-96.
6. Hosseini Hashemi, B. and Poursamad Bonab, A. (2013) Experimental investigation of the behavior of laced columns under constant axial load and cyclic lateral load. Engineering Structures, 57, 536-543.
7. Hosseini Hashemi, B. and Poursamad Bonab, A. (2012) Analytical investigation of cyclic behavior of laced built-up columns. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 73, 128-138.
8. Hosseini Hashemi, B. and Jafari, M. (2004) Performance of batten columns in steel buildings during the Bam earthquake of 26 December 2003. Journal of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering (JSEE), 5(4), 101-109.
9. Hosseini Hashemi, B. and Kiany, B.K. (2019) Performance of steel structures and associated lessons to be learned from November 12, 2017, Sarpol-e Zahab-Ezgeleh Earthquake (MW 7.3). Journal of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, 20(3), 33-46.
10. Tomii, M. and Yoshimaro, K. (1977) Experimental studies on concrete filled steel tubular columns under concentric loading. International Colloquium on Stability of Structures under Static and Dynamic Loads, Washington, DC., 718-741.
11. Okamato, T. and Maeno, T. (1988) Experi-mental Study on Rectangular steel tube columns infilled with Ultra high strength concrete. Annual Meeting of AIJ, Proceedings Chiba, 1359.
12. Yoshika, Y. (1992) State of art of composite steel tube and concrete structures in Japan. US-Japan Workshop on Composite and Hybrid Structures, Proceedings, Berkeley, California, 119-130.
13. Nagashima, T. and Sugano, S. (1989) An experimental study on behavior of concrete-filled steel tubular columns under cyclic loading axial load. Abstract, Annual Meeting of A.I.J., 1601-1602.
14. Liang, Q.Q. (2009) Performance-based analysis of concrete-filled steel tubular beam-columns, Part I: Theory and algorithms. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 65(2), 363-372.
15. Patel, V.I., Liang, Q.Q., and Hadi, M.N.S. (2014) Numerical analysis of high-strength concrete-filled steel tubular slender beam-columns under cyclic loading. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 92, 183-194.
16. Ahmed, M., Liang, Q.Q., Patel, V.I., and Hadi, M.N.S. (2018) Nonlinear analysis of rectan-gular concrete-filled double steel tubular short columns incorporating local buckling. Engineering Structures, 175, 13-26.
17. Han, L.-H., Zhao, X.-L., and Tao, Z. (2001) Tests and mechanics model for concrete-filled SHS stub columns, columns and beam-columns. Steel and Composite Structures, 1, 51-74.
18. Lam, D. and Williams, C.A. (2004) Experi-mental study on concrete filled square hollow sections. Steel and Composite Structures, 4(2), 95-112 .
19. Ghannam, S., Abdeljavad, Y., and Hunait, Y. (2004) Failure of lightweight aggregate concrete-filled steel tubular columns. Steel
and Composite Structures, 4(1), 1-8.
20. Campione, G. and Scibilia, N. (2002) Beam-column behavior of concrete filled steel tubes. Steel and Composite Structures, 2(4), 259-276.
21. Ishizawa, T., Nakano, T., and Iura, M. (2006) Experimental study on partially concrete-filled steel tubular columns. Steel and Composite Structures, 6(1), 55-69.
22. Zhao, X., Grzebieta, R., and Elchalakani, M. (2002) Tests of concrete-filled double skin CHS composite stub columns. Steel and Composite Structures, 2(2), 129-146.
23. Wu, B., Lin, L., Zhao, J., and Shen, C. (2020) Compressive behaviour of thin-walled square tubular columns filled with high-strength steel section and precast compound concrete segments. Thin-Walled Structures, 151:106710.
24. Li, W., Chen, B., Han, L., and Lam, D. (2020) Experimental study on the performance of steel-concrete interfaces in circular concrete-filled double skin steel tube. Thin-Walled Structures, 149(9):106660.
25. Ye, Y., Li, W., and Guo, Z. (2020) Performance of concrete-filled stainless steel tubes subjected to tension: experimental inves-tigation. Thin-Walled Structures, 148:106602.
26. Usami, T., Susantha, K., and Hanbin G. (2001) Confinement evaluation of concrete-filled box-shaped steel columns. Steel and Composite Structures, 1(3), 313-328.
27. Usami, T., Ge, H. (1992) Strength of concrete filled thin walled steel box columns: experi-ment. Journal of Structural Engineering, 118(11), 3036-3054.
28. Usami, T. and Ge, H. (1994) Ductility of concrete filled steel box columns under cyclic loading. Journal of Structural Engineering, 120(7), 2021-2040.
29. Mamaghani, I.H.P., Usami, T., and Mizuno, E. (1996) Cyclic elastoplastic large displacement behavior of steel compression members. Journal of Structural Engineering, 42A, 135-145.
30. Hunaiti, Y., Wakabayashi, M., and Kiyoshi, M. (1992) Experimental evaluation of the effect of bond on the maximum capacity of composite columns. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 22, 39-55.
31. Taylor, R., Shakir-Khalil, H., and Yee, M. (1983) Some tests on a new type of composite column. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, 75(2), 283-296, Part 2.
32. Elzbieta, S., Zoltowski, W., and Siennicki, M. (2010) Research on load capacity of concrete filled columns with battened steel sections. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 16(3), 313-319.
33. Zoltowski, W., Szmigiera, E., and Siennicki, M. (2006a) The behavior of steel-concrete composite columns with battened steel sections. XIth International Conference on Metal Structures, Progress in Steel, Composite and Aluminium Structure, Rzeszów, Poland, 212-213.
34. Zoltowski, W., Szmigiera, E., and Siennicki, M. (2006b) The influence of concrete filling steel columns with two battened chords on their behavior. 8th International Conference on Steel, Space & Composite Structures, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 417-423.
35. Mehrabani, R. and Shanmugam, N.E. (2014) Finite element analysis of the behavior and ultimate strength of battened columns encased in concrete. The IES Journal Part A: Civil & Structural Engineering, 7(4), 263-280.
36. Venugopal, R., Shanmugam, N.E., and Richard Liew, J. (2003) Built-up columns encased in concrete. Advances in Structures Proceedings of International Conference ASSCCA, 2, 759-764.
37. ASCE (2017) ASCE/SEI, 41-17, Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Existing Buildings. ASCE Standard, American Society of Civil Engineers Reston, Virginia.
38. Applied Technology Council (1992) ATC-24: Guidelines for Cyclic Seismic Testing of Components of Steel Structures. Redwood City, California.
39. American Concrete Institute (2011) Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary. ACI 318-11, Detroit.
40. Hibbitt, Karlson and Sorensen, Inc. (2005) ABAQUS Version 6.5: Theory Manual, Users' Manual, Verification Manual and Example Problems Manual.