1. Priestley, M.J.N. and Kowalsky, M.J. (2000) Direct displacement-based seismic design of concrete buildings. Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, 33(4), 421-441.
2. Pettinga, J.D. and Priestley, M.J.N. (2005) Dynamic behaviour of reinforced concrete frames designed with direct displacement-based design. Journal of Earthquake Engineering, 9(SPEC. ISS. 2), 309-330.
3. Rahman, M.A. and Sritharan, S. (2006) An evaluation of force-based design vs. direct displacement-based design of jointed precast post-tensioned wall systems. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 5(2), 285-296.
4. Sullivan, T.J. (2011) Direct displacement-based design of a RC wall-steel EBF dual system with added dampers. Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, 44(3), 167-178.
5. Malekpour, S., Ghaffarzadeh, H., and Dashti, F. (2011) Direct displacement based design of regular steel moment resisting frames. Procedia Engineering, 14, 3354-3361.
6. Sullivan, T., Maley, T., and Calvi, G.M. (2011) Seismic response of steel moment resisting frames designed using a Direct DBD procedure. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN.
7. Wijesundara, K. and Rajeev, P. (2012) Direct displacement-based seismic design of steel concentric braced frame structures. Australian Journal of Structural Engineering, 13(3),243-257.
8. Sullivan, T.J., Bono, F., Magni, F., and Calvi, G.M. (2012) Development of a computer program for direct displacement-based design. 15th World Conference Earthquake Engineering.
9. Priestley, M.J.N., Calvi, G.M., and Kowalsky, M. (2007) Displacement-Based Seismic Damage of Structures. Pavia, Italy: IUSS Press.
10. Sullivan, T.J., Priestley, M.J.N., and Calvi, G.M. (2012) A Model Code for the Displacement-Based Seismic Design of Structures DBD12.
11. Nievas, C.I. and Sullivan, T.J. (2014) Developing the direct displacement-based design method for RC strong frame-weak wall structures. Second European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, Instanbul 25-29.
12. Salawdeh, S. and Goggins, J. (2016) Direct displacement based seismic design for single storey steel concentrically braced frames. Earthquake and Structures, 10(5), 1125-1141.
13. Peng, C. and Guner, S. (2018) Direct displacement-based seismic assessment of concrete frames. Computers and Concrete, 21(4), 355-365.
14. Ye, K., Xiao, Y., and Hu, L. (2019) A direct displacement-based design procedure for base-isolated building structures with lead rubber bearings (LRBs). Engineering Structures, 197, 109402.
15. Sharma, A., Tripathi, R.K., and Bhat, G. (2020) Comparative performance evaluation of RC frame structures using direct displacement-based design method and force-based design method. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 21(3), 381-394.
16. Senthilkumar, R. and Satish Kumar, S.R. (2020) Seismic performance of semi-rigid steel-concrete composite frames. Structures, 24, 526-541.
17. Jalayer, F. and Cornell, C.A. (2003) A Technical Framework for Probability-Based Demand and Capacity Factor Design (DCFD) Seismic Formats. Report No. 2003/08, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Center, Berkeley, CA.
18. Priestley, M.J.N., Calvi, G.M., and Kowalsky, M.J. (2007) Direct displacement-based seismic design of structures. NZSEE Conference
19. Shibata, A. and Sozen, M.A. (1976) Sub-stitute-structure method for seismic design in R/C. Journal of the Structural Division, 102(1), 1-18.
20. Standard No. 2800 (2015) 4th Edition of Iranian Code of Practice for Seismic Resistance Design of Buildings. Building and Housing Research Center, Iran (in Persian).
21. Mander, J.B., Priestley, M.J.N., and Park, R. (1988) Theoretical stress-strain model for confined concrete. Journal of Structural Engineering, 114(8), 1804-1826.
22. Vecchio, F.J. and Emara, M.B. (1992) Shear deformations in reinforced concrete frames. ACI Structural Journal, 89(1), 46-56.
23. Jukić, M., Brank, B., and Ibrahimbegović, A. (2013) Embedded discontinuity finite element formulation for failure analysis of planar reinforced concrete beams and frames. Engineering Structures, 50, 115-125.
24. Sharifi, S. and Toopchi-Nezhad, H. (2018) Seismic response modification factor of RC-frame structures based on limit state design. International Journal of Civil Engineering, 16(9), 1185-1200.
25. Valipour, H.R. and Foster, S.J. (2010) A total secant flexibility-based formulation for frame elements with physical and geometrical nonlinearities. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 46(3), 288-297.
26. Federal Emergency Management Agency (2009) Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors. Washington, DC: FEMA P695.
27. Vamvatsikos, D. (2011) Performing incremental dynamic analysis in parallel. Computers and Structures, 89(1-2), 170-180.
28. Federal Emergency Management Agency (2000) Recommended Seismic Design Criteria for New Steel Moment-Frame Buildings. Washington, D.C: FEMA-350.
29. Cornell, C.A., Jalayer, F., Hamburger, R.O., and Foutch, D.A. (2002) Probabilistic basis for 2000 SAC federal emergency management agency steel moment frame guidelines. Journal of Structural Engineering, 128(4), 526-533.