1. Ricles, J.M., Sause, R, and Garlock, M.M. (2001) Post-tensioned seismic-resistant connections for steel frames. Journal of Structural Engineering, 127(2), 113-121.
2. Christopoulos, C., Filiatrault, A., Uang, C.M. and Folz, B. (2002) Post-tensioned energy dissipating connections for moment-resisting steel frame. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 128(9), 1111-1120.
3. Garlock, M., Ricles, J.M. and Sause, R. (2003) Cyclic load tests and analysis of bolted top and-seat angle connections. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 129(12), 1615-1625.
4. Rojas, P., Ricles, J.M. and Sause, R. (2005) Seismic performance of post-tensioned steel moment resisting frames with friction devices. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 131(4), 529-540.
5. Iyama, J., Seo, C-Y., Ricles, J. and Sause R. (2009) Self-centering MRFs with bottom flange friction devices under earthquake loading. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 65, 314-325.
6. Wolski, M., Ricles, J.M. and Sause, R. (2009) Experimental study of a self-centering beam-column connection with bottom flange friction device. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 135(5), 479-488.
7. Lin, Y.C., Ricles, J.M. and Sause, R. (2009) Earthquake simulations on self-centering steel moment resisting frame with web friction devices. Proceedings of the ASCE Structures Congress, Austin, Texas, April 29-May 2.
8. Clayton, P.M. (2010) Self-Centering Steel Plate Shear Walls: Development of Design Procedure and Evaluation of Seismic Performance. M.Sc. Thesis, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
9. Clayton, P.M. (2013) Self-centering Steel Plate Shear Wall: Subassembly and Full-scale Testing. Ph.D. Dissertation, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
11. Arjomandzadeh, S., Sarvghad Moghadam, R. (2022) A closer look at numerical simulation of self-centering steel plate shear walls. Journal of Structures and Buildings, 175(8), 593-604, 10.1680/jstbu.19.00202.
12. AISC (2005b) Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Buildings. ANSI/AISC 341-05, American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago, IL.
13. Mazzoni, S., McKenna, F., Scott, M. and Fenves, G. (2009) Open System for Earthquake Engineering Simulation User Command-Language Manual – OpenSees Version 2.0. Paciﬁc Earthquake, Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA,.