1. Beskhyroun, S., Wegner, L.D., Sparling, B.F. (2011) New methodology for the application of vibration-based damage detection techniques. Struct Control Health Monit, 19(1), 88-106.
2. Knecht, A. and Manetti, L. (2001) Using GPS in structural health monitoring. Smart Structures and Mater ials 2001: Sensory Phenomena and Measurement Instrumentation for Smart Structures and Materials, 4328: 122-129.
3. Yi, T.H., Li, H.N., and Gu, M. (2010) Recent research and applications of GPS based technology for bridge health monitoring. Sci China Technol. Sci., 53(10), 2597-2610.
4. Park, H.S., Lee, H.M., Adeli, H., and Lee, I. (2007) A new approach for health monitoring of structures: terrestrial laser scanning. Comput Aided Civ Inf Eng., 22(1), 19-30, SONY ET AL. 17 of 22.
5. Leong, W.H., Staszewski, W.J., Lee, B.C., Scarpa, F. (2005) Structural health monitoring using scanning laser vibrometry: III. Lamb waves for fatigue crack detection. Smart Materials and Structures, 14(6), 1387-1395.
6. Gu, C., Rice, J.A., and Li, C. (2012) A wireless smart sensor network based on multi-function interferometric radar sensors for structural health monitoring. IEEE Topical Conference on Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks, 33-36.
7. Pieraccini, M., Fratini, M., Parrini, F., Atzeni, C., and Bartoli, G. (2008) Interferometric radar vs. accelerometer for dynamic monitoring of large structures: an experimental comparison. NDT and E International, 41(4), 258-264.
8. Molina-Viedma, A., Felipe-Sesé, L., Lopez-Alba, E., and Diaz, F. (2018) High-frequency modeshapes characterisation using digital image correlation and phase-based motion magnification. Mech Syst Signal Proces, 102, 245-261.
9. Trebuna, F. and Hagara, M. (2014) Experimental modal analysis performed by high-speed digital image correlation system. Measurement, 50, 78-85.
10. Feng, M.Q., Fukuda, Y., Feng, D., and Mizuta, M. (2015) Nontarget vision sensor for remote measurement of bridge dynamic response. J. Bridge Eng., 20(12), 4015023.
11. Walker, K. (2015) Use of virtual visual sensors in the determination of natural frequencies of timber structures for structural health monitoring. In: Master of Science Thesis. Oregon State University.
12. Fukuda, Y., Feng, M.Q., and Shinozuka, M. (2010) Cost-effective vision-based system for monitoring dynamic response of civil engineering structures. Struct Control Health Monit., 17(8), 918-936.
13. Feng, D. and Feng, M.Q. (2015) Vision-based multipoint displacement measurement for structural health monitoring. Struct Control Health Monit., 23(5), 876-890.
14. Luo, L., Feng, M.Q., and Wu, Z.Y. (2018) Robust vision sensor for multi-point displacement monitoring of bridges in the field. Eng Struct., 163, 255-266.
15. Chen, J.G., Wadhwa, N., Cha, Y.J., Durand, F., Freeman, W.T., and Buyukozturk, O. (2015) Modal identification of simple structures with high-speed video using motion magnification. J. Sound Vibration, 345, 58-71.
16. Chen, J.G., Davis, A., Wadhwa, N., Durand, F., Freeman, W.T., and Büyükoztürk, O. (2014) Video camera - based vibration measurement for civil infrastructure applications. J. Infrast Syste., 23, 1-11.
17. Feng, D. and Feng, M.Q. (2017) Identification of structural stiffness and excitation forces in time domain using noncontact vision-based displacement measurement. J. Sound Vibration, 406, 15-28.
18. Kim, S.W., Jeon, B.G., Cheung, J.H., Kim, S.D., and Park, J.B. (2017) Stay cable tension estimation using a vision-based monitoring system under various weather conditions. J. Civil Struct Health Monit., 7(3), 343-357.
19. Ye, X.W., Ni, Y.Q., Wai, T.T., Wong, K.Y., Zhang, X.M., and Xu, F. (2013) A vision-based system for dynamic displacement measurement of long-span bridges: algorithm and verification, Smart Struct. Syst., 12(2013), 363-379.
20. Busca, G., Cigada, A., Mazzoleni, P., and Zappa, E. (2014) Vibration monitoring of multiple bridge points by means of a unique vision-based measuring system, Exp. Mech., 54, 255-271.
21. Song, Y.-Z., Bowen, C.R., Kim, A.H., Nassehi, A., Padget, J., and Gathercole, N. (2014) Virtual visual sensors and their application in structural health monitoring, Struct. Health Monit., 13, 251-264.
22. Ribeiro, D., Calçada, R., Ferreira, J., and Martins, T. (2014) Non-contact measurement of the dynamic displacement of railway bridges using an advanced video-based system, Eng. Struct., 75, 164-180.
23. Caetano, E., Silva, S., and Bateira, J. (2011) A vision system for vibration monitoring of civil engineering structures, Exp. Tech., 35, 74-82.
24. Feng, D. and Feng, M.Q. (2016). Vision-based multipoint displacement measurement for structural health monitoring. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 23(5), 876-890.
25. Ramezani, M. and Bahar, O. (2021) Indirect structure damage identification with the information of the vertical and rotational mode shapes. Scientia Iranica , 28(4), 2101-2118.
26. He, Y.C., Li, Z., Fu, J.Y., Wu, J.R., and Ng, C.T. (2021) Enhancing the performance of stochastic subspace identification method via energyoriented categorization of modal components. Engineering Structures, 233, 111917.
27. Liu, Y.C., Loh, C.H., and Ni, Y.Q. (2013) Stochastic subspace identification for outputonly modal analysis: application to super highrise tower under abnormal loading condition. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 42(4), 477-498.
28. Chen, G.W., Omenzetter, P., and Beskhyroun, S. (2017) Operational modal analysis of an elevenspan concrete bridge subjected to weak ambient
excitations. Engineering Structures, 151, 839-860.